4-1-3-2

Dobsy87

A possible switch in formation that could reap dividends? More exposed down the flanks but at the moment we're an attacking team so I'm in a more Keeganesque score more than they can type of mood.

..............Caicedo.....Sturridge............

.........Robinho...Ireland.....SWP...........

.....................Kompany.....................

Bridge.....Dunne.....Richards......Zabaleta

What do we reckon?

I would go with that for the time being although Wright-Phillips would need replacing due to his injury. Putting Ireland on the right and elano in the middle would make sense with the current squad we have

Dobsy87 said:
A possible switch in formation that could reap dividends? More exposed down the flanks but at the moment we're an attacking team so I'm in a more Keeganesque score more than they can type of mood.

What do we reckon?

Two up top all day long!!

I LIIIIKE!!!!!

borat_cannes_2.jpg

Dobsy87 said:

What do we reckon?

Looks decent enough but I suspect the midfield may get somewhat overrun in many games. Personally I prefer 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-1-1.

Scoring hasn't been our main problem but we are too easy to retain possession against which puts a lot of pressure on our back 4 which they haven't been able to cope with.

Dobsy87 said:

What do we reckon?

Thats a hellava sexy team.

that'll never work. we'll either not have enough width or well get roasted through the middle.

myblueheaven said:
that'll never work. we'll either not have enough width or well get roasted through the middle.
Alright then:

..........................................Hart......................................
................................Dunne.........Richards..........................
...SWP...Zabaleta....Ireland...Kompany....Elano...Robinho...Bridge
.......................................Caicedo.....................................

Midfield FTW!

Dobsy87 said:

What do we reckon?

thats a pretty good line-up is that.

The main reason we've been beaten so many times this season is because we haven't got anyone other than Kompany to win the ball back. With SWP, Ireland and Robinho all in the same side, you have no choice but to play with two solid holding midfielders. That's why Parker (though not a great player) would benefit us immensely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.