4-3-1-2

Reading the posts about RM's teams, he likes the 3 in midfield to be destroyers with some skill, attacking midfield has the flair and fullbacks who can get up the wings.

perhaps

NDJ, KOMPANY/YAYA, BARRY
Robbie
Tevez Ade/Cruz

Given
Richards - X - X -X (Not sure about centrehalfs and left backs. Whoever is fit and Mancini prefers...)
Ireland - De Jong - Barry (This is roughly the type of players he preferred at Inter. One attacking, one destroyer, on box-to-box-type)
Robinho (Creative flair player with freedom to roam and make amazing passes. I believe Mancini can get him to play as amazingly as he does for Brazil centrally.)
Tevez - Ade

That's the starting lineup...

If he doesn't play with wingers and I think he will but lets say he doesn't then Bellamy gets considered as a striker,and once he gets in there he'll stay in the team.

the--dud said:
Given
Richards - X - X -X (Not sure about centrehalfs and left backs. Whoever is fit and Mancini prefers...)
Ireland - De Jong - Barry (This is roughly the type of players he preferred at Inter. One attacking, one destroyer, on box-to-box-type)
Robinho (Creative flair player with freedom to roam and make amazing passes. I believe Mancini can get him to play as amazingly as he does for Brazil centrally.)
Tevez - Ade

That's the starting lineup...
no Sweep, no Bellamy, no RSC -- no chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.