4-6-0

jimmygrimblesboots

is this a viable option? , Spain and Barca have played without a forward player , looks like we could be forced into a similar formation , we might just get away with it , in the next 4 games until we get a fit striker back or sign a player in January

Guardiola called it his 'WW' formation.

It is possible but I would have thought it would need more than 7 days preparation to get players to understand their role.

Much as he has played well recently (clichy) we may have to bring Kolorov back in for his attacking play and set piece delivery.

We should be working on set pieces this week, winning a few Free kicks in Yaya territory and having our skilful players getting in the box will give us more chances of penalties.

We can win these games as despite the blow of losing Kun, a reasonable Everton hardly created anything against us last week so we should have enough for Palace, Burnley and Sunderland but none will be easy.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
4-6-0 ? i will have a go at it , HART

ZABS MDM MANGLER CLICHY

FERNANDO DINHO

NASRI JIMMY

YAYA MERLIN

Isn't that 4-2-2-2?

Yep , but 6 midfielders , no out and out striker , at least it will confuse the opposition , their centre backs will have no f*cker to mark :)

Play Silva as a false 9.

He has played in that role for Spain several times.

I can't believe we have NO fit strikers, WTF?!!?? It would be quite funny if it wasn't so annoying. Maybe we could put Ambrose on the bench? Could we do that?? Should we do that???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.