4 Chelsea away tickets for sale

A A

Anonymous

Hi guys. New to this site, but a member of bluewatch. Selling 4 Chelsea tickets as me and my mates were meant to go but now can't, and all for the sake of a stupid wedding. Hope it doesn't last. Will be selling at face value. Need to preferably sort today, as go away tomorrow for 2 weeks, and don't want to risk there being another postal strike. 1st come 1st serve. Let me know

Chris.

bluegoon2k7

United Kingdom

Fulham spares
« on: September 19, 2007, 01:14:58 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey. I'm new to this site, but some1 told me to come on here and advertise my ticket. I have 2 spares for Fulham that i'm desperatley trying to get rid of as i can't go and running out of time to find people. I'm willing to offer them @ a price of £50 for the pair to try and get rid. IF your interested, let me know

Steve x

so a fake
!

member rags home last year guy come on forum 1 post and i paid him 120 qid lukily enough recieved tikets :D

guys, i was 100% genuine about the tickets. However, they have now been sold. My brother and i share an account on bluewatch, which will explain the names. (my name is Chris, his is Steve)

bluegoon2k7 said:
guys, i was 100% genuine about the tickets. However, they have now been sold. My brother and i share an account on bluewatch, which will explain the names. (my name is Chris, his is Steve)

what and you have shared it since 19/09/07??? got to admit sounds a bit fishy

only used it to sell tickets. Like was said in the other message, i was new to it , trying to sell tickets, and someone told me to try there. Tried to sell tickets on there to guys that asked, but they already sorted themselves out, but said to come and try here

gaz76 said:
bluegoon2k7 said:

what and you have shared it since 19/09/07??? got to admit sounds a bit fishy

hmmm does the name g-amrik mean anything to you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.