4 home games on the trot

Suspect this is bollocks, but it's doing the rounds

Dv2KH7DXgAMN5IS.jpg:large

The TV games in March are yet to be announcced so the Watford game could be moved,also no way is that game sold out.
I am aware that this game could be moved for tv, i rang last week for 4 tickets together to be told its sold out except for disability seats.
When i questioned this i was told that tickets have been on general sale for 5 months, the inference was i should have known it would be sold out! I know there will
Be blocks of empty seats on tv as touts have obviously got hold of these, hopefully city will
Clamp down on this next season as it can’t be difficult to track the original buyers down.
Bit of a shitter, was to be my 8yo City mad daughters first game, as we live in Northern Ireland we have to arrange flights etc in advance ( im a Manc by the way)..i have now promised her that we will get to the first home game next season.

I am aware that this game could be moved for tv, i rang last week for 4 tickets together to be told its sold out except for disability seats.
When i questioned this i was told that tickets have been on general sale for 5 months, the inference was i should have known it would be sold out! I know there will
Be blocks of empty seats on tv as touts have obviously got hold of these, hopefully city will
Clamp down on this next season as it can’t be difficult to track the original buyers down.
Bit of a shitter, was to be my 8yo City mad daughters first game, as we live in Northern Ireland we have to arrange flights etc in advance ( im a Manc by the way)..i have now promised her that we will get to the first home game next season.
Listen mate just been on site and block 101 a row of 20 seats all available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.