4 Lions

aphex said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Funny how a quick look back through brass eye shows how retarded we are as a nation.

It's like a checklist is things the Government want us to fear.

Cake - a made up drug - check
Paedophiles on every street in the UK - check
Muslims and bombs - check

they just don't get it tmq.

sigh.

Buzzer will appreciate this but, fear is an incredible emotion. By keeping us locked in a perpetual state of fair we are, in essence, drugged up to our eyeballs.

We see it here on a daily basis. Is the black man across the road a rapping, gangster intent on a drive by? Is the Asian man next door making a bomb? Do all gay men really want to force our children to sit through extreme fisting volumes 1-85? Is the man next door who doesn't leave home at 8.30 and return at 6.00 a benefit fraud? And so it goes on.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Cheeses of Nazareth said:
That's Nonce Sense!

Funny how a quick look back through brass eye shows how retarded we are as a nation.

Cake and the Paedo one were my personal faves. Works of genius, the fact that they were badly received by the masses, just makes them even better in my opinion.

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Cake and the Paedo one were my personal faves. Works of genius, the fact that they were badly received by the masses, just makes them even better in my opinion.

Dr Fox - 'That's scientific fact, there's no actual evidence for it, it's just a fact'
Cake - Cake is A MADE UP DRUG.

Just shows how willing people are to be shocked and outraged. It' endlessly amusing but incredibly depressing too.

TheMightyQuinn said:
aphex said:
they just don't get it tmq.

sigh.

Buzzer will appreciate this but, fear is an incredible emotion. By keeping us locked in a perpetual state of fair we are, in essence, drugged up to our eyeballs.

We see it here on a daily basis. Is the black man across the road a rapping, gangster intent on a drive by? Is the Asian man next door making a bomb? Do all gay men really want to force our children to sit through extreme fisting volumes 1-85? Is the man next door who doesn't leave home at 8.30 and return at 6.00 a benefit fraud? And so it goes on.

it certainly is. it's ruled nations for so long is hard to think when it never existed in the first place.

it's changed tact over the centurys, from outright suppression to now - the media propaganda.

i just think if the muslim hardliners came out now, and accept this film for what it is - a satire, then the world could possibly be changed.

it's a golden opportunity, i can't see anyone coming out.

If people watch the film its HUMOUR about the lads that want to be suicide bombers.
NOT an attack on Islam or anything else.
If you could make a light hearted film about Terrorism This is it.

Its the world we live in
No one complains about films/documentries on 9/11

aphex said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

it certainly is. it's ruled nations for so long is hard to think when it never existed in the first place.

it's changed tact over the centurys, from outright suppression to now - the media propaganda.

i just think if the muslim hardliners came out now, and accept this film for what it is - a satire, then the world could possibly be changed.

it's a golden opportunity, i can't see anyone coming out.

That would be brilliant but it's very unlikely to happen.

It's simple divide and conquer stuff really. Instead of worrying about our peers we should be focussing upon the real enemy. As the Manics and RATM (who I don't like) once said - Know Your Enemy.<br /><br />-- Tue May 11, 2010 12:07 am --<br /><br />
DaveH said:
If people watch the film its HUMOUR about the lads that want to be suicide bombers.
NOT an attack on Islam or anything else.
If you could make a light hearted film about Terrorism This is it.

Its the world we live in
No one complains about films/documentries on 9/11

The Mail readers and the scaremongers wont even watch the film. They'll hear the words Muslim/Comedy/Terrorism and go berserk.

Despite us Brits constantly bigging up our 'gallows humour', I've found that if you ever attempt to crack a joke about anything remotely topical some cretin will come down on you for being insensitive.

Tbh in every form of society you get the shocked moral outrage types, infact brits love to have a good moan and complain, so this film may have brought a few of them out of the woodwork be them british or asian. Some people if they think they should be offended will take offence its just that simple. I know quite a few muslims who have watched this film and all loved it, the same with non muslims i just think its a touchy subject and whilst it causes no offence to anyone really people still feel the need to take the moral high ground

BlueMoonie said:
Tbh in every form of society you get the shocked moral outrage types, infact brits love to have a good moan and complain, so this film may have brought a few of them out of the woodwork be them british or asian. Some people if they think they should be offended will take offence its just that simple. I know quite a few muslims who have watched this film and all loved it, the same with non muslims i just think its a touchy subject and whilst it causes no offence to anyone really people still feel the need to take the moral high ground

That's exactly it. People like telling people how to react and respond when really that is the antithesis of what 'art' should be about.

I think some people need offending, hopefully at some point they'll toughen up and learn to get on with their life and stop whining.

TheMightyQuinn said:
BlueMoonie said:

That's exactly it. People like telling people how to react and respond when really that is the antithesis of what 'art' should be about.

I think some people need offending, hopefully at some point they'll toughen up and learn to get on with their life and stop whining.

aye. good point both of you.

although this doesn't bode well for the thread now

surely we can't tie up all loose ends in a friendly manner. we need a loose cannon here :)

aphex said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

aye. good point both of you.

although this doesn't bode well for the thread now

surely we can't tie up all loose ends in a friendly manner. we need a loose cannon here :)

There's a few mentions of Muslims, give it time.

What we really need though is to find a Polish Muslim who is employed in the building trade and is a homosexual with an ill child.

We could slag him on so many levels it's untrue! Is he illegal? Is his kid really ill and in receipt of benefit? Is he making bombs? Is he planning on making us turn gay?

I actually think that when this guy arrives, that's it. It's game over. Middle England would implode.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.