4 premier league players who would improve us greatly

all them players you namd are quality but my 4 players would be

1.lennon
2.millner
3.vidic
4.j.cole

you need players than can provide when under presure!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I think Bombo went a bit over the top sayng Diaby is the best midfielder in the league, he is one player I would sign. Wenger keeps playing him on the left, but to me at 6'3" he is perfect for central midfield, and creative.

As for Hangeland, he is okay when the ball is stood up, but struggles with quick, clever players, so that would be a no for me.

In fact I would go outside the prem for a central defender.

Clichy (Arsenal)
Torres (Red Bindippers)
Essien (Chelsea)
Fabregas (Arsenal)

Some of you are living in dreamland if you think gerrard torres terry fabregas etc will become available my original 4 names are based on posistions we need to fill and who may be available if the price is right. To be honest I'm probably dreaming thinking spurs might sell Defoe and for those of you not impressed by diaby, mark my words if that lad gets a long injury free run he will be thought of in the same breath as gerrard, lampard and fabregas. And could be the difference between arsenal winning the title or not this season so laugh all you want but you will see I'm right in the long run.

C_T_I_D said:
Clichy (Arsenal)
Torres (Red Bindippers)
Essien (Chelsea)
Fabregas (Arsenal)

This is the best selection and could not be bettered as far as I'm concerened. True Dreamteam material and champions next season.

Drogba
Defoe
Shrek
Agbonlahor

because effectively we will be taking their topscorers. it wont improve us that much and heck we might even cause wages unrest, but it will significantly kill the other teams' chances. we can just fit them in our reserves. and loan shrek out indefinitely in Timbaktu.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.