4 years ago today.....

My head is still shaking from looking at what was goin' on in front of us! Typical City shooting a bloody bazooka into both feet, until Mario finally got the corner flag from up his arse and scored!

FatPhil fuckin' off footy fans full-time!

Last edited:
I was on a stag do in Blackpool, all Oldham lads, and every one of them Rags. I took some shit that day. However, by the time the wedding came round we were Champions......great night, and to be fair they were all OK with it and I actually got a few beers out of them.

4 years!! Christ. No one will believe me , but coming out the ground, I had a feeling that point from 3 - 1 down would be vital

What stands out to me is the referee blowing for full time way too early, when we on top and looked like we could win it. The one who turned it for us that day was David Pizarro coming off the bench. He's still playing at 36 for Santiago Wanderers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.