40M Bid from Corinthians

They don't pay anything until the end of next season? That would be ridiculous. if that's an accurate reflection of their bid, I am very surprised that City have not rejected it out of hand.

borninm14 said:
http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/corinthians-set-manchester-city-deadline-to-accept-offer-for-tevez

just seen this.

Yeah...hopefully City accept. If they wouldn't pay City could sue them right? Or then they would have to sell their players or something...

But they have that mega TV deal so they will have money. I hope City accept so we can move on and get Aguero.

I presume we are well advanced in negotiation so it looks certain that something definite will come out in the next hour or so.

So we are expected to agree to terms where a first sniff of any money will be a paltry instalment of 10m euros in May 2012!!! via a tv rights deal that could still go tits up???

Comedy f*ckin gold!

can see this being twisted to make us look like cnuts,why would you enter into an agreement when you dont recieve a first payment for nearly a year,it beggers belief,fcuk me its not littlewoods or kays catalogue just reduce your payments and pay off in full over say thirty years...

deano ou812 said:
can see this being twisted to make us look like cnuts,why would you enter into an agreement when you dont recieve a first payment for nearly a year,it beggers belief,fcuk me its not littlewoods or kays catalogue just reduce your payments and pay off in full over say thirty years...

Exactly..they think they are buying a sofa from DFS not one of the best strikers in the world hahaha!

Marvin said:
They don't pay anything until the end of next season? That would be ridiculous. if that's an accurate reflection of their bid, I am very surprised that City have not rejected it out of hand.

That they didn't reject it out of hand leads one to suspect that paying the first instalment in May 1012 is bollocks. No serious party would put forward such an idea and if they did it would send a clear message that they were not serious to begin with.

Of course this may have been City tactics all along. Accept the offer with the proviso the first instalment is paid upfront and there are bank guarantees on the balance knowing that this will never happen and continue to look like reasonable guys as opposed to just telling them to piss off.

Whatever the truth of the matter we will find out one way or the other tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.