#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep had said for a lot longer than Dec that Phil was not going out on loan,never ever,certainly not in Dec just gone,phil has never asked for a loan,he as been happy learning from the likes of Dave and said several times he is playing and learning from the best and in the best place,the whole loan thing has been a push by the pundits who gleefully told us he would never play and would be ruined

You should read the article before speaking about it.

If you don't have an Athletic subscription, don't talk about an article you can't read.

There's been interviews with about 6 high ranking CFA people in the article as well as family friends and although he's not quoted outright, it sounds like Phil's dad.

So if he's done all those interviews to write an absolutely brilliant in depth article, I imagine he's got that bit about loan discussions and why they decided against them well sourced.

Pep says a lot of things.

You can't just decide something's not true because you don't like the sound of it. The quote you've taken is also bang in the middle of a very long and well researched article. I'm inclined to trust Sam on this one.
All the media have demanded he go on loan for a long time,if you really think we would have discussed a loan in Dec then that is up to you,I wouldn't trust that rag on anything now,hedging his best beautifully recently

Pep had said for a lot longer than Dec that Phil was not going out on loan,never ever,certainly not in Dec just gone,phil has never asked for a loan,he as been happy learning from the likes of Dave and said several times he is playing and learning from the best and in the best place,the whole loan thing has been a push by the pundits who gleefully told us he would never play and would be ruined
Exactly.

Why would a died in the wool Blue want to put any other shirt on other than a City shirt?

I mean, fair enough if City ever decide he's surplus to requirements the lad has to make a living but while he is still part of this club he would run through walls to be part of the First Team. If that means sitting on the bench or even being on the fringes, he'd do it in a heartbeat.

I am commenting on that tweet so butt out,your fawning of Sam is ridiculous

And thats your problem. Your attention span is 280 characters, so instead of reading an article which has so many good interviews and clearly a serious amount of in-depth research behind it, which makes it apparent that he's spoken to people who would know if loans were discussed, you think you can react to a tweet and know better.

And thats your problem. Your attention span is 280 characters so instead of reading an article which has interviews and clearly a very serious amount of in depth research which makes it apparent that he's spoken to people who would know if loans were discussed, you think you can react to a tweet.
he is reduced to staying the bleeding obvious recently,case in point

@SamLee
on Eric Garcia: “My educated guess is there is a decision to be made and Barca probably have offered him something and he’s trying to work out what’s best. I couldn’t write that because I don’t know, but that’s my guess.” [via
@9320pod

Nothing right on the ban and lots like the above

he is reduced to staying the bleeding obvious recently,case in point

@SamLee
on Eric Garcia: “My educated guess is there is a decision to be made and Barca probably have offered him something and he’s trying to work out what’s best. I couldn’t write that because I don’t know, but that’s my guess.” [via
@9320pod

Oh how criminal, a journalist went on a city podcast and spoke to City fans about City, and when asked a question he didn't know the answer to, he said he didn't know the answer but here's a guess.

Educated guess lol

It's probably a damn sight better than any of our guesses tbf, considering he speaks to agents, other journos with connections and club reps all the time. So yeah, its an educated guess based off discussions he had with others. We just sit here chatting shit on forums.

It's probably a damn sight better than any of our guesses tbf, considering he speaks to agents, other journos with connections and club reps all the time. So yeah, its an educated guess based off discussions he had with others. We just sit here chatting shit on forums.
I am so glad he told me there is a decision to be made or I never would have known

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.