#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a generational talent and we need to lock him in for another decade.

giphy.gif

Pure class, and looked so determined. Alread6 an experienced winner and looking like he really wants it. Will be the heartbeat at City for years to come

26 goals and assists in 53 games this season (don't kill me if that's not up to date). I think if he can add to that in the last handful of games then all the earlier talk of an underwhelming season goes away for a lot of people.

I actually think this has been a great season for his development. Maybe it feels like he's had less big moments but he's put on some muscle, been learning a new position, taken an absolute kicking and shedded what remained of his "I'm just lucky to be here" demeanour.

He's gone from being the future to being both the present and the future and I have no doubt that he's already someone who will be an attraction to other players we're looking at signing. And that's saying a lot when you've got the squad we have.

Next season can be the one where he seriously pushes himself into Balon d'Or contention, rather than being there to make up the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.