#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden was our best attacking player last year -> without any question.

Now, as I understand - he will be playing in the midfield ? WTF

Thank god him & Kev are back. Although I’m not sure I would change a winning team! Lol

Tried too hard last night but really glad to see him back. Needs minutes at the weekend and the cup next week

It's the natural progression, although it's happened a bit faster than I expected if true.

We are stacked with wide options, whereas in midfield we are a smidge light in the two forward roles. If Grealish is staying as a winger it makes sense that it's Foden to come inside.

With KDB and Gundogan getting older and Bernardo's future being uncertain, it makes sense to start developing another option now.

He's going to end up back in midfield at some point. He did way better on the left than I thought he would initially but I think it's in our best interest for him to be in the middle. If he can press a bit smarter then he'll be close to the full package and will go up again a few more levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.