47 | Phil Foden - 2024/25

That's a bizarre take on Saka. He'll be a mainstay for Arsenal for a number of years. He's excellent.

I personally think he is a diving little ****, who suits Arteta's brand of time wasting/cheating but he can play, so the OP's comment seems a bit off beam.

I personally think he is a diving little ****, who suits Arteta's brand of time wasting/cheating but he can play, so the OP's comment seems a bit off beam.
Just my opinion I just find him a bit like fernandes at the rags flat track bully. When people describe players as world class I look for the evidence of big games where they've made the difference. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

Just my opinion I just find him a bit like fernandes at the rags flat track bully. When people describe players as world class I look for the evidence of big games where they've made the difference. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

Well I would go along with your comparison with the portugese ****. They are both capable of playing good football whilst having a defective gene within their mentality.

And " world-class " is a massivly over-used term which is not applicable to either of them .

It kinda sucks (or controversial/unpopular) to say because I don't want to move Phil to different positions all the time but I think we might need Phil to play deeper this season.

He's one of our best in small spaces, more energetic + quick compared to our pivot players and most importantly would add dynamism to our build up.

Until KDB is back, I'd rather play Gundo further forward for the time being. He was a chance creation monster at Barca last season and at his age it's generally easier to go forward than backwards.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.