4k firestick

deano ou812

Anybody having problems with a notification on the firestick a green android icon thing something to do with music,which I don’t have on the firestick seems to knock off the internet connection when watching stuff or sticking/buffering,keep dismissing the notification but it pops up every time I’m on the firestick never had this problem on my last firestick..

I have that notification all the time too but it doesn’t affect the operation of my firestick.
Have you got the latest firmware on it?
Check your apps and empty all their caches too.

I’m a Luddite here and I’ve just about learned how to phathom how to watch a programme on a FireStick (not a dodgy one). A question I would like someone to answer please, is there any way I can download a series onto the Firestick and if so, where and how do I locate it. Thank you.

I’m a Luddite here and I’ve just about learned how to phathom how to watch a programme on a FireStick (not a dodgy one). A question I would like someone to answer please, is there any way I can download a series onto the Firestick and if so, where and how do I locate it. Thank you.

I wouldn't have thought that the firestick would have enough storage on it for a whole series.

You can use the Internet browser app on the firestick to go to a site that shows such things.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.