4th place (merged)

Re: 4th place

dobobobo said:
jackrussel said:
will we make forth place?

No, we will make 2nd you miserable tonk!
hope so but we need vinny back and no more half hearted perfomances,nasri barry,silva,hart garcia,need to step up,and last years summer transfers was half hearted,you shop at aldi and thats what you get.i dont blame roberto,just some lafargic effort to bring in top players,such as rvp,in not doing so we lost the momento when we had the chance to push on.

Course we will, well be 1st or 2nd. Weve only lost 3 all season yes today was bad probably worse than weve played in 5 years and we were second best but you wont see three goals like that conceded again in one game all season. Not taking anything away from Southampton but 2 if not all 3 of them goals could have been avoided.

There are some right Knob Cheeses on here tonight!

I mean why make a thread about this, what is the point, it's just attention seeking!

What has become of us

Chelsea 4 behind, Spurs 5 behind. Could be quite a fight now for 2nd/3rd. Even Arsenal are creeping back up.

Hope so, but some hard games coming up. Arsenal seem to sneak in the top four each
season. We need to finish top 3 to avoid qualification. I'm not as confident as i was :(

Big Dave Watson said:
Chelsea 4 behind, Spurs 5 behind. Could be quite a fight now for 2nd/3rd. Even Arsenal are creeping back up.
We will get 2nd, trust me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.