4th place (merged)

Re: 4th place

Big Dave Watson said:
jackrussel said:
dobobobo said:
*Looks*

*Types*

We are still second.
rememer when de jong and jonhson used to come on and yaya went up front,then we bought garcia,what happened last summer just who is resonsible for not buying rvp?

Too right Jack.

When we let RVP go to the vermin the writing was on the wall, just like when England appointed McClaren. In both cases you could guarantee what was going to happen.

theres absolutely no comparison mate, McClarens Dutch accent was much better than RVPs

We'll finish in the top 4, but I wouldn't be surprised if we lost 2nd.

Big Dave Watson said:
jackrussel said:
dobobobo said:
*Looks*

*Types*

We are still second.
rememer when de jong and jonhson used to come on and yaya went up front,then we bought garcia,what happened last summer just who is resonsible for not buying rvp?

Too right Jack.

When we let RVP go to the vermin the writing was on the wall, just like when England appointed McClaren. In both cases you could guarantee what was going to happen.
correct and we still dont have experience cover for vinny why?

City will finish second. Even if we lost to Chelsea none of the teams behind are going to be consistant enough to overtake.

need 3rd or higher. Remember 4th goes to a play off for the CL and we probably wont be seeded. Knowing our Luck madrid will finish 4th and we will get them in the play off lol.
We should have enough to get 2nd or 3rd, but will need to start playing again. Chelsea game in a few weeks is huge

jackrussel said:
dobobobo said:
jackrussel said:
look at the table,sir

*Looks*

*Types*

We are still second.

I know, i'm not disagreeing with you.

Not often I take this opinion, but one player won the league comfortablty this season.

Plus, is typical United luck that he hasn't been injured like he was throughout his time at Arsenal.

chris63 said:
Hope so, but some hard games coming up. Arsenal seem to sneak in the top four each
season. We need to finish top 3 to avoid qualification. I'm not as confident as i was :(

We have to play both of these personally based upon the last three performances 4th is very verypossible

4th? the players and manager should still be looking to win the title. very unlikely I know, but not giving up hope until the maths rules it out will safely see us through in 2nd place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.