5-0, 5-0, 5-0?

the blue panther

I know we've broken all kinds of records over the last few seasons, but, it's crept under the radar that we've won our last 3 home league games 5 - nil!!
I find it hard to believe that this ever been equalled or bettered? I've been watching City, and an avid football fan, for 50+ years and nothing like this has ever been talked of before, to my knowledge. So, over to you - stato's - is this a unique run?
Next home league game is Southampton - I wonder.......?

Depends if 7-2 is considered better, or winning 6-0 in an away game is.

Those were the days, the Plymouth game we coasted as well. Goodness knows what we could have got had we gone s full 90 mins against them.

Was it not 20 in 3 games with Swindon away?
That was a couple of games before. A couple of games before that we’d beaten top of the table Bradford 4-2 away. Amazing run we had til it all came crashing down at home to Palace

That was a couple of games before. A couple of games before that we’d beaten top of the table Bradford 4-2 away. Amazing run we had til it all came crashing down at home to Palace
It was all s long time ago with many pints & sleeps Inbetween.

Imagine what it'd be like being a blue if we actually had some history ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.