5/11 a-side pitches in the Greater Manchester area

Mate you want nicholls college near the stagecoach depo on the way to town near the appollo. you can have seven a-side accross the pitch or play 11-aside full pitch (costs more though) we play there every thursday and play friendlies on sundays when we get rained off or in pre season good quality because they run the mancat acadamy team from that site 3rd gen turf (synth grass with rubber matt for gripp)

platt lane is definately the best actually....

the one in doors is abit bigger than 5 aside but easily the best quality

scall said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
What surface is it at the pits mate and how much? Nothing on the web.

Isn't the Pits owned by Powerleague?

Yea I think so. We took a few student cars the first time we went and we get it for £37 now, I agree that 60 quid is beyond a piss take.

The suface is, well I dunno really. I don't know my 5 a side surfaces well enough, seems decent enough though!?

Obvious Mancunian said:
st mary's, langley. 3G pitch. poifect

done yet another hour on there tonight feel like pele now after my two assists and two extremely clever finishes........yes defo the best surface around :-)

no mate defo not always in blue and white..
give regards to black zab shirted guy though if hes a top player on there like myself hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.