#5 | John Stones - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would happily spend my own money if that's what it took to fix his legs.

Not a perfect player, not without flaws or potential errors, but pure class on and off the ball, and whoever plays alongside him always looks better for it.

I really missed him tonight.

As much as we would all probably have him in our first choice CB pair, he can't be relied upon due to injuries.

1 season out of 6 he has been consistently fit which was last year.

As much as we would all probably have him in our first choice CB pair, he can't be relied upon due to injuries.

In fairness, he's had no preseason after playing every game in the Euros too which definitely didn't help

The only year he’s been a default starter; rotation does none of his form, confidence or fitness any good. He’s got to be the first choice next season and for the rest of his career here.

Easier said than done, but we've got to keep him fit.

Uninjured, for me he's our most complete defender. He's played so much at right-back, and done so well there, this season that it's easy to get stuck thinking of him as just a solid back-up right-back. Then you see him in the middle and you remember what he is at his best. Just imperious.

A frustrating season, for him and us. Every time he's played he's been great. But these injuries have haunted him.

Even with the nations league this year he should still get a decent rest and then be with us for the full pre-season. We have to get this right with him.

Magnificent return, the way he has turned his career and life around off the pitch the last couple of seasons is outstanding.

And he must now be an honourable red rose Lancastrian, we have got the yodder out of him, he is now one of us.

Captain for me. Shame he gets injuries. One of my favourite city players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.