5 | John Stones - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality player
Massive sick note

Good we have Laporte and Ake, but it's sad this guy can't get passed his injury issues....when he plays he's phenomenal

Really thought he was on the way to sorting it in 20/21, then last season was as frustrating as ever.

I wonder if the euros messed up his pre-season? I hope that was it because it gives me hope that some proper preparation will put him in good shape for this season.

I'm a big fan of all our CBs but I think Stones is the most complete of the lot.

Really thought he was on the way to sorting it in 20/21, then last season was as frustrating as ever.

I wonder if the euros messed up his pre-season? I hope that was it because it gives me hope that some proper preparation will put him in good shape for this season.

I'm a big fan of all our CBs but I think Stones is the most complete of the lot.
Of course euro messed up him and not just him a lot of our players didn't have preseason for something like 2/3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.