5 | John Stones - 2023/24

He played 34 (55%) out of the 61 games we played in all competitions....

View attachment 88913

How many was he ruled out through injury for? Not a trick question, just genuinely asking.

Last season felt like he was fit for the majority and definitely for the run-in at the end. Maybe a matter of Pep managing his minutes better than previous seasons.

(Unless he had a massive injury spell that I can't remember that is, last season felt long!)

How many was he ruled out through injury for? Not a trick question, just genuinely asking.

Last season felt like he was fit for the majority and definitely for the run-in at the end. Maybe a matter of Pep managing his minutes better than previous seasons.

(Unless he had a massive injury spell that I can't remember that is, last season felt long!)
Haven’t got a clue. That site doesn't differentiate between absences for injury/form/rotation. And my original post wasn't intended to infer anything re injuries.

He played 34 (55%) out of the 61 games we played in all competitions....

View attachment 88913

For how many of them was he injured? From what I remember for the biggest games he was fit and playing. Those 8 champions league games are all the main games

I don’t think his record is too bad considering how much rotation we have and his previous injury record

Has anyone found out what injury he has atm? We missed his control yesterday. Any chance he's back for the Super cup next Wednesday? Or Newcastle next weekend?

Has anyone found out what injury he has atm? We missed his control yesterday. Any chance he's back for the Super cup next Wednesday? Or Newcastle next weekend?
Minor tweak by the sound of it, but he won't be risked at this stage, especially for Seville.

Newcastle game is a huge early test and a far more important game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.