5 reasons why City won't win the EPL - goal.com article

If you can't spell, you probably can't even stay around a forum for long without some piss taking. So why think you can be a blogger?

but the club hasn't been known for it's frugle spending in recent years.

FRUGAL. You dick. And he likes to think of himself as pretty professional... well done sir, you are the most frugle of bloggers that I know.

jimharri said:
''Shane Evans is an editor for Goal.com USA.''

Enough said.

By the way; ''it''? He may well be grammatically correct, but I have rarely heard a club referred to as ''it''. More usually ''them'' or ''they''.

I agree with Jim and John.

'It' reminds me of that awkward moment when you're not sure what a baby's sex is or you're not familiar with the baby that well in it's first few days or during pregnancy. Piss poor article.

Check out goal.com soon for my new article "One Reason Why I am Embarrassed To Be An American: Shane 'IQ of a Rotary Mower' Evans."

PS. Shane, I'm not familiar with the word "frugle". Is that some kind of newfangled brass horn you have stuck up your ass?

BlueSinclair said:
Today is the reason we won't win the league. I cannot believe its possible to play this poorly after these matches. Dzeko with two piss poor misses as usual. So fed up with that guy, frustrating as hell, a new adebayor.

I hope you went straight to bed after posting that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.