5 signings you would like City to get

Thenumber1blue said:
The Zat Knight thing is a clarkie right ?

Well someone told me they'd spoken with him and apparantly we've been in contact according to the player himself. Quality wise I think we could do better than Knight but I like the idea of having an English player in the centre of defence, all the other top teams have one.

Edit Assuming that Lescott were to leave. If he stays then no need.

Given (Back Up Keeper)
De Jong (Add some steel to the midfield)
Balotelli (Potentially one of the best strikers in the world)
Elano (Could help create more chances)
Dunne (Experienced back up center back could do a job still)

km09 said:
Given (Back Up Keeper)
De Jong (Add some steel to the midfield)
Balotelli (Potentially one of the best strikers in the world)
Elano (Could help create more chances)
Dunne (Experienced back up center back could do a job still)

Hahaha

Obviously dream world but you never know if we shift some of our high-earners off the wage bill:

Lavezzi (Swap for Nasri + £5Million)

Cabaye (I've kept a stern eye on him for a while now and he just oozes quality. Used to the Premiership I feel he'd be much more effective than Nasri. Could prise him away from St James I reckon for about £15Mill)

Benteke (Villa look destined to go down and this guy is quality. Would make a class squad player. Clinical, strong and great in the air. A defenders nightmare.)

Cavani (Swap Dzeko + £20Million - could potentially be our RVP signing)

Jagielka (Only because Mancini seems adamant on Lescott leaving. Might be tough though considering he'll be looking to earn his place in the 2014 WC squad).

yatesy94 said:
Obviously dream world but you never know if we shift some of our high-earners off the wage bill:

Cabaye (I've kept a stern eye on him for a while now and he just oozes quality. Used to the Premiership I feel he'd be much more effective than Nasri. Could prise him away from St James I reckon for about £15Mill)

Benteke (Villa look destined to go down and this guy is quality. Would make a class squad player. Clinical, strong and great in the air. A defenders nightmare.)

Jagielka (Only because Mancini seems adamant on Lescott leaving. Might be tough though considering he'll be looking to earn his place in the 2014 WC squad).

Out of curiosity where would you play Cabaye?

mgreenz97 said:
yatesy94 said:

Out of curiosity where would you play Cabaye?

Well he could slot in quite comfortably next to Yaya with Garcia/Rodwell holding on occasion freeing up his role and we could also try him where Nasri has been playing recently. His crossing is much better than Samir's in my opinion. Think it would be a sensible signing with all things considered, can't imagine he'd demand high wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.