5 trophies in our lifetime.

Already fretting if the book gets damaged during delivery, but ordered one anyway...

EXCLUSIVE BOOK - THE YEAR OF THE BIG 5 IN PICTURES​

To celebrate the extraordinary feat of winning five trophies in 2023, a new, large format, stunning photography book commemorating the most successful year in Manchester City’s history is now available for Members to purchase exclusively from the Club.

The Year of the Big 5 in Pictures tells the story of an incredible season using iconic images of the players, Manager and fans to illustrate every step of the way to five trophies in 2023.

This hard-covered, coffee table book is a celebration of our incredible success and is exclusively available to Season Ticket Members, Seasonal Hospitality Members and Cityzens Official Members. Not a Member? Add a Membership to your basket to purchase.

PRICED £55 + P&P. PERSONALISE YOUR BOOK WITH A PHOTO AND MESSAGE FOR AN EXTRA £10.

The best team in the land and all the world.
Yes, those 34 years were worth it.
It was 35 wasn't it , not that the extra year really makes that much difference. At times it actually felt like it could be about another 135 years until we won another trophy (the likes of Everton, Newcastle, Villa fans etc.. might still feel that way now!!??)
We were still there though ,through all the shit (well, those old enough to be!)To me it makes watching the fantastic teams we've been lucky enough to watch in recent times all the more enjoyable!

That's it then! We have won everything. And we haven't even got 40 points yet!
I don't think this is our best version, either. I think I can rest easy now. All those scribblers and seudo political comic book writers can do one. Their opinions are now totally invalid. We've won the lot with one hand tied behind our back. We've even got a record number of charges
Night blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.