5 undeniable facts and 1 question

Didsbury Dave said:
Gray said:
3 goals in injury time against the Scum that led to three defeats has just gutted me.

Frankly I don't give a toss if we do get into the Chumps League, nothing can erase the memory of those three games.

Your sentiments are not shared by the sensible blues I know, thank God.

Fuck Man United. It hurts to lose to them but the important thing here is not local pride, it's the club's progress.

I'd have sacrificed all three derbies 5-0 to get into the Champs League.

This. Don't get me wrong, i was gutted, but the loss of a point and then spurs winning made me get the feeling fourth was slipping away. I'd take another 3 Owen last minuters instead of finishing fifth.

A lot of blues need to take their head out of their fucking arse,so we got beat in the last minute (again) by the filth,so fucking what ! it is at times like these that we need to get stronger and have more faith in the club and players not less,and show them we mean it ! this is NOT the time to wuss out, crying like big fucking girls (no offence lady bluemooners )All you blues who are on a downer after sat' get up on your fucking hind legs for these last four games and never give up untill it's really over,if we are going to fail lets us fail together roaring and snarling and getting behind the team like the lions we are ! So let us all finish this season on our feet like the true blues we are,not like wimps on our knees,Forward !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MCFC-alan88 said:
I don't know if the Pressure/Stress is having the same effect on the players, but it's killing me. I have a feeling the problem is we never know what City is going to turn up. In effect, the uncertainty is turning us into nervous wrecks.

Ittttttts n n n n n n not rrrreally gu gu gu gu ggggetting to my u nu nu nu nu nerves yu yu yu yu yet.
Buuuutiffff th tb th th sea sea sea season dont en end end soooooon it mi mi mi mi mi might do!

I just don,t understand why everybody is in such a rush. We have made giant steps in the last 18 months and will continue to do so.Please every body remember where we have come from . Its a marathon not a sprint .

Look don't get me wrong we do have better players and we have made progress.

But those three defeats really got to me, as we do not appear to be learning a lesson from them.

The first one was due to a corrupt referee and a fullback who couldn't concentrate for the full duration of the match, the second one cost us a chance of our first final in nearly three decades and was because nobody picked up Rooney from a corner kick, and the third one was because we tried an over ambitious cross field pass with less than thirty seconds on the clock.

For Christ's sake don't we ever learn from our mistakes?

poh said:
A lot of blues need to take their head out of their fucking arse,so we got beat in the last minute (again) by the filth,so fucking what ! it is at times like these that we need to get stronger and have more faith in the club and players not less,and show them we mean it ! this is NOT the time to wuss out, crying like big fucking girls (no offence lady bluemooners )All you blues who are on a downer after sat' get up on your fucking hind legs for these last four games and never give up untill it's really over,if we are going to fail lets us fail together roaring and snarling and getting behind the team like the lions we are ! So let us all finish this season on our feet like the true blues we are,not like wimps on our knees,Forward !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This

Gray said:

But those three defeats really got to me, as we do not appear to be learning a lesson from them.

The first one was due to a corrupt referee and a fullback who couldn't concentrate for the full duration of the match, the second one cost us a chance of our first final in nearly three decades and was because nobody picked up Rooney from a corner kick, and the third one was because we tried an over ambitious cross field pass with less than thirty seconds on the clock.

Losses against them don't make or break a season, it was the draws that screwed us. I understand the ridicule that we get, we just need to remember. Even though it's nice to beat them, it's not a defining moment.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Gray said:

Losses against them don't make or break a season, it was the draws that screwed us. I understand the ridicule that we get, we just need to remember. Even though it's nice to beat them, it's not a defining moment.
still, it does not explain the lack of commitment from the fans, turning up is only half of been a fan as far as i am concerned. look at stoke fans and how they carry the team.

Still in our hands. Win 4 games on the trot and we are there. That is the unlikeliest way we will do it knowing City but nonetheless we are capable of it and need to get behind them and SUPPORT City rather than transmitting nervousness from the stands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.