#50 | Eric García - 2020/21 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
not good enough, even on a free I still can't see why Barca would want him, especially on the suggested wages

Barca are in real trouble this he is the CB they are after. I suppose they cant afford any better.

I like Garcia. I know we are all supposed to dislike him or low-key hate on him. But I genuinely like him. I like his personality. I like his acumen. I like his footballing skill and intelligence. He's a little less aggressive than I'd want, but as my 3rd, 4th or 5th CD option, I'd be delighted.

He is a footballer. Of that I have no doubt.
He's a bit like Jerome Boateng in that regard. You just knew he was eventually going to make it. Even if he was deemed soft here.

I don't hate the guy but last night was another example of why he won't be missed.

A potentially good player but he'll never reach the calibre of Stones, Dias or Laporte.

He'll need to adapt his game to become Mascherano-like. However, he doesn't appear to have the same fight, aggression or pure shithousery in him. Time will tell.

I don't hate him or dislike him. I don't want him in our team because 1) he would rather be elsewhere 2) he isn't really that great compared to our other CB's. Most of their chances last night and their goal were assisted by his performance.

I think Pep plays him just to remind everyone that nobody (not even he) is perfect ;-)

I like Garcia. I know we are all supposed to dislike him or low-key hate on him. But I genuinely like him. I like his personality. I like his acumen. I like his footballing skill and intelligence. He's a little less aggressive than I'd want, but as my 3rd, 4th or 5th CD option, I'd be delighted.

He is a footballer. Of that I have no doubt.
He's a bit like Jerome Boateng in that regard. You just knew he was eventually going to make it. Even if he was deemed soft here.
I really rate him and hope he stays, returning to that joke of a club would be a serious career mistake

The guy is still young yep he made a couple of mistakes so did Walker who played at the top level for years. Garcia did a lot right reads the game well him taking the ball into the opponents half looking for a pass also his passing was better than Laporte for me.

He is going to be a very good player height and speed may be a problem but what ever he decides good luck to the lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.