50 Greatest Premier League moments

ForzaMancini

BBC3 doing a program showing the 50 greatest Premier League moments. On Sunday at 20:30. Of course there is only one contender for number 1 and will be the only reason I will bother watching it! Hope to see the 6-1 on quite high up too.

ForzaMancini said:
BBC3 doing a program showing the 50 greatest Premier League moments. On Sunday at 20:30. Of course there is only one contender for number 1 and will be the only reason I will bother watching it! Hope to see the 6-1 on quite high up too.

In typical fashion, I bet it will be Weetabix head shining it in.

Unknown_Genius said:
ForzaMancini said:

In typical fashion, I bet it will be Weetabix head shining it in.
If it was on Sky it definitely would be, there might be some hope yet.

Augero 94th, Collymore's last minute winner against Newcastle, Yeboah/Le Tissier wonderstrikes, Keegans cracking up, Pompey and West Brom's survival, they'll throw in a Beckham freekick and some Henry goals too.

I get a horrible feeling it will be all the top 4 crap. I'll download it just to see 1 Spurs clip, probably with Ginola messing up Neville

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Just checked the TV schedule (to see if I could get it on a stream) and BBC3 has ''War Of The Worlds'' on at that time.
Far better. Who wants to see that tired old Aguero footage when you can witness the legend that is Tom Cruise giving an awe inspiring masterclass in acting. I was ha... er, forget it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.