50m for Tevez?

stony said:
FantasyIreland said:
Deary me.....
How many times has he made the difference?
Do you think we'd be sitting in fourth place if we'd had to rely on Balo and Dzeko leading the line?

So you think he's played well since Christmas ? It's looked like he couldn't be arsed to me.
He had everything here. Money, hero worship, the opportunity to become a club legend.
Instead he's spoiled it all with a transfer request and a hissy fit. I'd never boo him and I'll be grateful for the way he played up until he saw his arse.
I could never love him though. He's proved that his loyalty is to himself and his agent. My loyalty is to City.

Im totally with you mate. End of thread for me.<br /><br />-- Wed May 04, 2011 7:55 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Im not so sure. Maybe Ade would have stayed and been given more service too. Unquestionably we are a better 'team' without him.
Have we scored more goals when he's not in the team?
Statto?

Please don't mention Ade,i aint feeling the best as it is!

Yeah, sorry about the Ade - wasnt thinking straight. Just going to thrash myself in the garden - back in a bit...............
You make a good point about the goals scored,we've had a few of late,but thats not to say we didn't with Carlos in the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.