"5k free tickets" lie

We could win the quadruple with a squad made of 25 youth prospects, on £100 a week, while selling out a 100,000 seater stadium every single week and these cunts would still regurgitate the same tired lies.

Fuck em.

There was a re-fake tweet reply that 10K seats were free and available from manutd.com for today's game.

Someone knocked up a fake tweet, which is really easy to do, and then shared it on social media. I think there were some of the old, out of date "empty seats" pics that do the rounds every season which were taken a few years ago in a league cup match when there were train issues and people didn't get into the ground. Silly really.
Same as the God is a City fan made up about Klopp.

And probably 95% of transfer stuff reposted on here.

Hungover and let myself down today and have been giving it all day on Twitter to the strange bas***ds. I need to get rid of Twitter , it’s poisonous ! Need to learn to ignore

When it comes to other fans & our tickets/empty seats, I couldn't care less.
I know my seat always has an arse on it.
I'm certain I've been to the grounds of the teams that these people support than they have.
Bit hard on yourself there.

Get used to it..

We will not fill the stadium for any game this season.

The media will just continue to use last year's capacity

not using this years reduced one, due to the new double

advertising screens....

You’d have to be a special kind of moron to believe such nonsense !
The Amazon river runs for thousands of miles. At some points it runs through areas of the rain forest that are almost untouched and have been barely explored. Because of the porous limestone in these areas, the river water leaks through the stone and travels deep into the earth, and forms underground pools almost a mile below the surface. Over thousands of years, small blind transparent fish have lived and evolved in these pools. These fish have never seen the sun or surface and have never been seen by the human. These fish care more about this than I do.
fuck me
there is an angling thread in off topics

oh,sorry
i get your point now !

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.