5pm Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

tbh im not even going to be keeping up with SSN or anything because we aint gonna be buying no one and its only dead wood on its way out so its just another day for us imo

JonnyQuest said:
kp789 said:
i dont think we will sign anyone else, do we need anyone else?? better second choice keeper

birmingham have got a young english keeper, looks pretty handy
do you mean the one who dropped a clanger at the swamp ? and cost his team a valuable hard earn't point and would have kept the rags mid table

This 5pm nonsense is not acceptable, whats going to happen to our Press Conf scheduled at 4pm if we have to wait till % to be unveiled.

Maybe we can do a sillohette cut out at the table, and create diversionary Q&A about Sultanas in the Pies, then at 4.59pm, we can turn the cut out around to show............

whp.blue said:
JonnyQuest said:
birmingham have got a young english keeper, looks pretty handy
do you mean the one who dropped a clanger at the swamp ? and cost his team a valuable hard earn't point and would have kept the rags mid table

What was the clanger? The ball hitting his post and rebounding back to the fat **** that headed it for a tap in? Is that the clanger you are referring to?

SSN wank fest!! SKY always trying to get exclusives and big themselves up,they do me head in!!

celf said:
SSN wank fest!! SKY always trying to get exclusives and big themselves up,they do me head in!!

They're a media outlet mate, that's kind of the nature of the beast.

svennis pennis said:
whp.blue said:

What was the clanger? The ball hitting his post and rebounding back to the fat **** that headed it for a tap in? Is that the clanger you are referring to?

sorry the clanger was not at the swamp but the one where he dived and after getting a full hand to it he allowed it to roll into the net ! and he still shows no sign of learning how to command his six yard box. very overated in my opinion and doubtful if he will ever make first choice keeper at city especially as we can now pick from the very best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.