5th Round - confirmed Sunday 4pm kick off

City will be offered 6,000 our whole shed end(which pisses me off-away fans in the shed)

Genuine question do you think you'll sell 6,000? i'd be surprised if you didnt especially as the tickets are cheaper.

Depends on the kick off time

I cannot for the life of me see us taking or selling 6k tickets for this, as we have a cup final the week after, and it's not a particularly big or important game for us given the other three fronts we are fighting on.

I'm pretty sure you took 3k to the cup game at our place last year and I expect us to do the same.

I think Chelsea had more than that at the cup game at our place.

I think there will be a fair demand for this especially from those that do every away regardless and those that won't be getting final tickets if the game is on the Saturday. Friday night and I agree it might be less.

Got to wait for the tv companies to decide what ridiculous times they are going to put games on first before us low life fans will be considered

They're leaving this very late. A decision should of been made by now about the day/time we play surely? We've got the final the week after, people who actually attend the games need to make plans, I hate that tv scheduling has become more important than the match goers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.