5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

oakiecokie said:
On me bastard holidays for this game and the bleeding Chelsea game ! Next time I`ll book the holidays,dear !!!

I am in Tenerife that weekend gutted i will miss this game will try watch in a bar. Good draw for us today i expected Arsenal or rags

When i went to watch derby and leeds most leeds fans are well behaved and respect other people but then again you do have idiots who want to try and start causing trouble

If you watch a documentary on you tube about donal mcintyre cctv cities i think which is a leeds vs millwall at elland road and you can see 2 sides of leeds fans the sensible ones and the idiotic ones

Leeds are still voted as the most hated team in the country along with man united

mackenzie said:
Blue_Moon said:
mackenzie said:
I quite fancy Reading to throw a spanner in the works. Odd results on occasion from them.

I'd fancy them at the Madejski but not OT, just feel utd will be too strong for them especially with Reading being in the relegation battle... but stranger things have happened I suppose

Doesn't the CL kick in around the same time though? Purplenose may be tempted to play a weakened side.

I thought that might be the case too but they play Real that wednesday and then have a full week to recover after the Reading game that weekend. It would have been better if they were playing CL the wednesday before, they'll be prioritising Europe but I'm convinced they have enough depth to overcome Reading who imo won't be putting up too much of a fight

MCFC2393 said:
Its it me or every time the draw happens we keep getting close to man scum its always the ball after our draw i reckon after we beat leeds its most likely were going to get them

There were only 3 ties left to draw out immediately before our ball came out and we avoided Chelsea and the Rags. Leeds at home therefore represents a great opportunity to progress (no chickens being counted obviously).

MCFC2393 said:
When i went to watch derby and leeds most leeds fans are well behaved and respect other people but then again you do have idiots who want to try and start causing trouble

If you watch a documentary on you tube about donal mcintyre cctv cities i think which is a leeds vs millwall at elland road and you can see 2 sides of leeds fans the sensible ones and the idiotic ones

Leeds are still voted as the most hated team in the country along with man united

There are still far too many at Elland Road who look for trouble ..... they are still after 'mixing it' with fans of any club of standing who go there .... and it kicked off with the rags the last time they went there for that Carling cup game.

Two years ago a Liverpool fan lost an eye after being attacked there.

fawada28 said:
Looking forward to this after watching today's Leeds match. Oh god I wish I lived 4000 miles closer to Manchester haha

So do 500 billion utd fans.

Was hoping for Oldham, last time went to BP must of been 25 years ago (ish), started off beautiful day then sh*t went Biblical!
Never seen rain like it.

Leeds at home, good second choice

lancs blue said:
Fanny Fart said:
Police will force this game to be played midday on a Sunday, possibly cut their allocation as well.

Atmosphere at least on citys part will be poor in all likely hood.
Shame really cos this match at 3pm on a Saturday would be awesome

Unlikely to be Sunday as Leeds have an important League game on the following Tuesday, if I was a betting man I'd say Saturday lunchtime.

Still a shame it won't be 3pm on a Saturday. As good as it was at Stoke y/day a couple more hours of boozing and the place would have been absolutely rockin'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.