6 English players on the pitch!

51Chappie

Man City are a disgrace for doing this!

We must stop them before they ruin the leauge...............<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:30 pm --<br /><br />BUMP!

Hart
Lescott
Richards
Barry
Milner
AJ

what a fantastic game each one of them showed. I thought that Lescott was the weak link of the team but no way does that mean he didn't have a great game. I would expect Capello to take note of this game.

actually had a row with a dipper about this during the game but he ran out of fingers at two :-)

That was our half time conversation as well.
One day the country will see us for what we are
FOOKING BRILLIANT :)

This is great for both City and England and with them all playing playing together in a regular basis it can only mean good things in the future!

Fantastic to see. Thought they were all great tonight, though Micah always makes me jittery for some reason!

If crapello was watching he should have been thinking that not picking hart and AJ was a big mistake. What a difference those two wouldve made!

We are not only putting together a class squad. But a lot of them are English. More than can be said for most teams. Not just at the top of the prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.