6% increase

scottyboi said:
pbibs said:
no its not. he justs needs to move. FFS the drama queens on here!!!

Yep he moves and then the people who fill his seat have to pay more. Your missing the point you fucking dick head.

and the people who fill those seats will do so of their own will, you stupid boy.

pbibs said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Why should he have to move?

Because he doesnt want to pay an extra 500 . Simples.

How anyone can justify this decision by the club is beyond me...

facepalm.gif

warpig said:
oakiecokie said:
So with all the movement into the North Stand,does that mean for the foreseable future we WON`T BE looking at increasing the Capacity and making the North Stand into a giant KOP stand that we`d all hoped for ??

a few club officials have said off the record thet capacity is to be increased to 65,000. does seem strange.

It does after tonight. Not the line or sentiments I was getting at the meeting. Bit of a worry really.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Chelsea are being charged £73 a match ticket next year, how long til we see them prices?

Considering we're one of the cheapest places to watch Premier League games, probably a long long time.

I'm surprised you understood me Baz, on my phone so my typing is awfull... Id like to know more about these £250 STs too... Will it be done on loyalty points/first come first serve?

It's not fair on a first come basis yet the guys with the most loyalty points are you're most guarenteed repeat business, giving out even more discount doesn't make business sense IMO

marco said:
even at 190 for a junior thats only a tenner a game, a big mac meal followed by apple pie is the other option and gone in ten minutes, compared to that its still not bad value at city

sense at last........... thank god for small mercies (and marco)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.