6 | Nathan Ake - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope to fuck he’s OK for next Wednesday. He’s pocketed Saka twice this season to the point where he looked lost both times and was subbed both games (I think?).

Hoping it’s a precaution but I doubt it given his previous injury record. Just terrible timing for him and for us.

Behave, he's a very good defender and player
He's good yes and he's been a great servant for the club, but he has weaknesses that Ake does not. Let me rephrase then. IMO Laporte CANNOT start in the big matches like today. Ake as the nimble-footed CB/LB hybrid is perfect for the way we want to play and more so against tricky 1v1 wingers like coman today or Saka or rodrygo for real.

He's good yes and he's been a great servant for the club, but he has weaknesses that Ake does not. Let me rephrase then. IMO Laporte CANNOT start in the big matches like today. Ake as the nimble-footed CB/LB hybrid is perfect for the way we want to play and more so against tricky 1v1 wingers like coman today or Saka or rodrygo for real.
City play a different system now so let’s give Laporte a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.