6 Nations 2018

Pfft. The interception was at worst a marginal call, the kind that happens every game. England got a decision v Wales, this was nothing like as controversial.

England had half an hour after that and didn't get close. Scotland won because they were better. No complaints at all.

Pfft. The interception was at worst a marginal call, the kind that happens every game. England got a decision v Wales, this was nothing like as controversial.

England had half an hour after that and didn't get close. Scotland won because they were better. No complaints at all.
I’ve always been a football person. I love rugby union too, but I don’t understand the intricacies.

It looked like England were unlucky in a few marginal calls, but as you say, they got away with one against Wales, and these things even themselves out.

On one occasion though, in the second half, England had an advantage and were then penalised about 10 metres short of the Scotland try line. Owens had not called the advantage over, but he awarded Scotland a penalty. Is this correct? Or did I miss something?

Gregor Townsend visited Pep to get tips a few months back. Looks like Fin Russell has been taking passing lessons from Kev.
Best Scotland display I have seen in many a year. Need to carry that forward against Ireland in Dublin. Not sure what was up with England.

If only our football team were as good as our Rugby team.

Fuck, I may as well wish I looked like George Clooney.

On one occasion though, in the second half, England had an advantage and were then penalised about 10 metres short of the Scotland try line. Owens had not called the advantage over, but he awarded Scotland a penalty. Is this correct? Or did I miss something?

I don't remember that, but if he didn't go back for it, then it probably wasn't a penalty advantage - just a knock on or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.