6foot Inflatable Ferguson *****

Re: 6foot Inflatable Ferguson Penis

Does anyone know if any of the papers had the Fegiecock in?

In the pullout in The Mirror theres a pic of it with the headline " Arise, Sir Alex" then has this caption
Mania pullout said:
So willy or won't he win all five trophies this season? The Man City fans don't rate Fergie's chances and reckon his bid for the quintuple will blow up in his face

simonwood123 said:
Did anyone see my blow up superman?! I even got superman himself to sign it, which he did whilst pi**ing himself laughing

Yeah i saw you, Quality!!

simonwood123 said:
Did anyone see my blow up superman?! I even got superman himself to sign it, which he did whilst pi**ing himself laughing

i think i saw you, did you get on the big screen before the match?

Spindash said:
Surely that would involve actually buying one, and so funding the evil empire. ¬_¬

Unless you nick it.

Or buy a counterfit one - thereby helping producers of counterfit man u shirts who undermine the evil empire.

CTID_92 said:
In the pullout in The Mirror theres a pic of it with the headline " Arise, Sir Alex" then has this caption
Mania pullout said:
So willy or won't he win all five trophies this season? The Man City fans don't rate Fergie's chances and reckon his bid for the quintuple will blow up in his face
PMSL

Mike N said:
Does anyone know if any of the papers had the Fegiecock in?

It was in the Independent or Guardian, can't remember which as 'Picture of the Week'. I think it was the Independent.

Got to be the funniest sight of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.