6th feb

My birthday's June 30th. We'll have won the league and Cup double and England'll be in the World Cup Semi's! Well it'll be my birthday anyway.

my birthdays 17 april hoping for triple celebrations we beat the scum and f*ck there chances of the title

Why doesn't the OP just rename this the Official When's Your Birthday Thread.

It's only coincidence it started!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
All i can think is typical city at this point, 4th is the best we can hope for as the top 3 are running away now but i dont trust us to make it in top 4

TIN HAT TIME ON I KNOW!!!!!
win our 2 games in hand on the top 3 and we go to 44 points, 5 behind arsenal and 6 behind the rags, they play each other tomorrow so we will still have 2 games in hand on them after tomorow and we will either be 2/3 points behind arsenal or 3/4 points behind the rags which i believe we can claw back, but ok even if we do win our games in hand 10 points on chelsea is too much to claw back

woolleyback blue said:
By the 6th of feb we could be 4th again.

If we win our 2 games against Portsmouth and Hull then we will have 44pts. Depending on the results between Liverpool v Everton and Villa v Spuds, if they are 2 draws then Spuds would have 43pts, Liverpool 42pts and Villa 41pts and we'd still have 2 games in hand over Spuds and 'pool and a game in hand over Villa.

The way teams are playing this year it really could go to the wire between us, Spurs, Villa, Liverpool and Everton. Its going to be vital we pick up points against these 4 teams if we're going to get 4th.

Pompey are there for the taking,players unpaid and being sold behind Grants back;a repeat of last season shouldnt be out of the question

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.