7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not optimal. But surely we could get Chilwell from Chelsea with the spending they are doing

let's not kid ourselves here Aki is a central defender. The main reason we aren't creating chances like we used to is due to a lack of attacking from both left and right back positions. It needs rectifying but it looks like it will be summer now and I'm not expecting to win a thing this season because of it.
Yep, we aren't winning a thing and its down to not having Cancelo. Who else is going to mark Leon Bailey when we next play Villa or hold up Salah when we next play Liverpool? Wait, isn't that what Cancelo was doing? My bad...and forget the CL. Now who is going to keep Benzema onside in the 90th and then fail to close him if not Cancelo? We're doomed!

Not read through the whole thread but has anything come out about this? Assuming a fall out with Pep or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.