7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are few clubs that look after players as well as we do, I guess you could argue Bayern probably do, so not too much of a drop off for Cancelo I guess. A good strong message has been sent out to the squad though. Start sulking and rocking the boat and you're gone the first chance we get to do it, just as it has to be.

Never realized we payed Juve 62m cash for him as the sports media are reporting, thought he was a part ex with a bin bag of trackies & Danilo going to La vecchia signora

Be interested in what happened at the world cup, he was dropped for the second game and made minor headlines due to Ronaldo also dropped.
Did our Portuguese player's have a falling out that ended up on our training ground hence Pep having to deal with it.
As the manager media is saying Pep was the reason but it could be he stepped in to sort it out and Cancelo lost it with him, sometimes you overstep the mark and at the end of the day Pep is the manager.
Portugal manager also gone so perhaps it got tasty.
That is a good observation. And I would never trade Dias for Cancelo.

Never realized we payed Juve 62m cash for him as the sports media are reporting, thought he was a part ex with a bin bag of trackies & Danilo going to La vecchia signora
Depends on how you look at it. Saying we only spent £27m on Cencelo means Danilo was literally worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.