7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should probably also forget the supposed future fee from Bayern , that will never get paid now all this has come out and they know we won't want him back, either a further series of loans or a much reduced fee from another club is the more likely outcome. The media leaks will cost us a fortune

People said the same about Sane, Torres, Sterling, etc. Jesus has been good an Arsenal, but no better than he was at City. Its rare we have let someone go and they have shone elsewhere. Cancelo will continue to get skinned in key games defensively. I imagine Mahrez and Grealish will enjoy that prospect depending on which wing he plays if we meet those scumbags
He won’t be allowed to play against us unless they buy him

We should probably also forget the supposed future fee from Bayern , that will never get paid now all this has come out and they know we won't want him back, either a further series of loans or a much reduced fee from another club is the more likely outcome. The media leaks will cost us a fortune

We won't get more than 35-40m for Cancelo even if he is brilliant at Bayern. Everybody knows both sides are desperate to part ways, to sell him for 50-60m is completely unrealistic now. We inserted that 61m option in the contract to make it look like a good deal.

They do you know. Regardless of how well he gets on over there no way are Munich going to stump up 60 Mill in the summer to buy him.
Just glad he's gone if the latest info from the daily mail has any legs then he's behaved like a petulant 5 year old, good riddance ! If he's the world's best football, admittedly according to his wife why did it take him six months of his first season to adapt to Peps methods ? It seems to half taken an 18 year old with no first team experience about 2 games to get it !!!

I am pleased that Ake will become the first choice left-back. Nathan has been the consummate professional and has worked hard to cement his place, even when others were clearly favoured. Some are judging Gomez prematurely, and this presents an opportunity to play more regularly and learn the more defensive side of the game alongside a true defender. I would imagine that Lewis will play more often when Ake plays, while Walker will play when Gomez plays, at least that makes more sense to me as Walker is more defensive than Lewis and Ake more defensive than Gomez. As for Cancelo leaving, I never really worry about players that go, only those who stay. Pep's track record should give everyone enough confidence to know that this was necessary.

We are now reliant on Stones, Dias, and Laporte staying fit, and that is no given. Still, we know that Pep usually has a plan.

Tolmie..your posts are as good as tolmie was as a player.Cancelo is a snake..Ill tell exactly what happened..When Pep starting working with Cancelo he knew he had a real mard arse on his hands..But he could see going forward he was useful (on occasions)..So he tried his best to bite his tongue, and suck up to him and try and get 'something' out of him..it worked ok for a while.though obviously a useless full back...But in the end all the errors and (probably) mardy training gripes and he said enough..lets get the rat faced twat outta here.@ FACT !
Tolmie was technically good on occasions..i give you his goal at Chelsea for one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.