#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sterling was consistent I'd be upset to see him go and I've no ill feelings against him wanting to play for Real so long as we get good money for him.
If Sane goes too then we should have enough in the Kitty to make a bid for Mpabbe, I'd settle for that.

If we got decent coin for him, it genuinely would not bother me to be honest...
I’d rather have one of the top prospects in the world playing for us than a few quid in the bank but then that’s just me.
Must have been awful for some of the posters on here watching him develop into the player he has over the last few years.
This dip must be fucking heaven for you all.

If he goes for a decent fee now would be the time to sell. Average performances for the last few months and he's one of our biggest earners.

With fans like you lot who needs enemies?

The kid says nothing "Madrid's a good club but I'm happy at City" and half of you are saying you can't wait for the door to hit him on the way out.

I suppose it shouldn't be surprising, Sterling always gets this treatment.
The comments I don’t like are him saying “hopefully” when talking about the future and potentially going to Madrid. And also saying at the start “how do I answer that question, is the camera rolling?” That tells us he has two answers, one being the truth and one being the answer that bullshits the fans. In the end he actually went somewhere in the middle of the two. You’ve cherry picked the standard player comments, but omitted the ones that suggest a desire to play for Madrid in the future.

If there’s doubt over whether he’d extent his contract again, then selling in the next year or so is not exactly crazy. It depends on when he sees himself being there.

I don’t agree with those going overboard saying don’t let the door hit you on the way out etc, but I agree with those that are sensibly asking the question of whether we should sell. It’s worth thinking about, especially considering his current value which would be well into 9 figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.