#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserved that goal and needed it. The best find a way to produce results when they aren’t in form and he got that goal. Raz is the only player Pep hasn’t rotated at all. I think he needs a slight reduction this year.

He deserved that goal and needed it. The best find a way to produce results when they aren’t in form and he got that goal. Raz is the only player Pep hasn’t rotated at all. I think he needs a slight reduction this year.

He didn’t start against Watford.

He was poor today but I’m glad he got on the scoresheet.

Ball came through him a lot today but today wasn't his day and yet he got a goal testament to his quality.

He didn’t start against Watford.

He was poor today but I’m glad he got on the scoresheet.
I’m referring over the last 3 seasons. He was I think almost 1500 minutes over Sane last szn and we think Sane has the higher ceiling. Somehow, he still might be underrated!

Was on the piss with our travelling fans pre-game?

A third poor Prem performance in a row (Brighton Norwich Everton).

Come on Raz lad, get your act together or you’ll lose your place on the left to Bernardo and I want him in the middle.

I don't think he was anywhere near as bad as people were making out today. He had a tough day, but he was winning the ball back well, pressing, created 2 v. good goalscoring chances and was beating defenders to get in good positions.

He had a bad miss, and the other was offside, but kept going and eventually got his goal.

He also made a vital tackle in our box at 1-1.

4 or 5 players had worse games and we won 3-1. No need to overreact.
I do agree with this, but also I think some people (including myself) put Sterling to a higher standard, we expect even more from him than our other players because of what he can become.

Probably unfair from us, but it is what it is I suppose.

I’m referring over the last 3 seasons. He was I think almost 1500 minutes over Sane last szn

Fair enough. I agree that Sterling should be rotated more but he tends to influence the game even when he doesn’t play particularly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.