#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately needs a song, nothing clever, just simple to show our appreciation.

He has another song known by all, as well — we just can’t sing it right now without looking daft. ;-)
For me, that’s Joleon Lescott’s chant.
Raz should have his own.

Someone scoring and assisting at the rate he is, and we don’t sing his name after it, is a bit shit of us really!

For me, that’s Joleon Lescott’s chant.
Raz should have his own.

Someone scoring and assisting at the rate he is, and we don’t sing his name after it, is a bit shit of us really!
I do not disagree that we need *more* songs featuring Raheem, but even if it is a converted tune, I love it, as it boils the piss of every dipper within 10 km, which we can surely all agree makes it a timeless classic!

I do not disagree that we need *more* songs featuring Raheem, but even if it is a converted tune, I love it, as it boils the piss of every dipper within 10 km, which we can surely all agree makes it a timeless classic!
Aye that’s true.

Some players (Yaya, Kun) get multiple songs, some get none or one that we can’t sing haha

Does Sterling need to go back to the right? He's not been at his blistering best in the last few league games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.