#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of form, but that happens with every player. He’s one of the best players in Europe for me and has shown over his time with us how good he is.

Some bizarre overreactions on here

Above all else,Where has his pace gone?

It’s out on the right wing somewhere where he should be! He hasn’t got the control to run at full speed on the left so like you say it looks like he’s lost some pace. Playing on the left is making his greatest asset suffer. Also I think he’s believing the hype a little of late

Shouldn't be anywhere near the subs bench never mind the starting lineup. He's been hopeless and even worse couldn't give a toss since his last England game. Drop him now

Whilst I’m sure his stats are very impressive, I haven’t been impressed with Sterling’s performances for much of the season.

After witnessing one of our most convincing displays of the season at Villa Park, I have no idea why Pep didn’t opt to go into this game unchanged.

Mahrez and Jesus are in good form. Sterling is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.