#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
By far the most underrated player on the team (on this site) in my view; cant get my head around the lack of appreciation for him.

Would compare it to how Mane is perceived at Liverpool; yes Mane has a poor run of form, no Liverpool fans dont decide that he's a waste of space all of a sudden.

Who has been a more consistent outfield player for City over the past 4 years, there arent many.
28 goals last year won us the league the year before is English (quota) is always fit to play
He has struggled recently but starting to come good when it matters most the business end
Great player hope he stays for years

28 goals last year won us the league the year before is English (quota) is always fit to play
He has struggled recently but starting to come good when it matters most the business end
Great player hope he stays for years
Yes a big part of our 16 game winning run but some (one) want to slag him off -why not just enjoy our fantastic football ?

This guy has had other “more talented” players like Sane, Bernardo, Ferran and Mahrez wait out for their opportunity to have a consistent run in our first team over a number of seasons. Some of these players had to even feck off as a result.
Good Point.

Good Point.
Amazing how someone would conclude that Grealish who only started playing in the premier league is twice the player that Sterling is just because he looks more aesthetically appealing. Having the privilege of seeing the likes of Leroy Sane play in your team some months ago and seeing how it things went for him largely due to Sterling’s indispensability should be enough to convince you that aesthetics is not all that there is.

I couldn’t get myself to acknowledge that Grealish is twice the player that Sane is or that he is even better than Sane but guess what? Sterling not only benched this guy but effectively sent him out of City. You cannot undermine a player that has done all these. It would be criminal to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.