#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it last season that he’s now a goal scorer and not much else. It’s hard to criticise a guy who bangs in 30 goals a season but his all round play over the past year has been levels below the two preceding seasons. His start to this season has been woeful. He was garbage at Wolves, terrible when he came on against Bournemouth and absolute turd today. Luckily for him there are others in the side who are more in the firing line.

I said it last season that he’s now a goal scorer and not much else. It’s hard to criticise a guy who bangs in 30 goals a season but his all round play over the past year has been levels below the two preceding seasons. His start to this season has been woeful. He was garbage at Wolves, terrible when he came on against Bournemouth and absolute turd today. Luckily for him there are others in the side who are more in the firing line.

I'd like to see him back on the right. Remember him and Sane hugging the touchline and stretching defences? Now it's all cutting inside and running into traffic.

I'd like to see him back on the right. Remember him and Sane hugging the touchline and stretching defences? Now it's all cutting inside and running into traffic.

The Sane and Sterling partnership was special. Along with Aguero it could be argued we had one of, if not the best front 3 in world football. With Sane gone, Sterling pushed out to the left, Mahrez being turd and Aguero older and injured, I’m not even convinced we now have the best front 3 in Manchester, never mind the world.

The Sane and Sterling partnership was special. Along with Aguero it could be argued we had one of, if not the best front 3 in world football. With Sane gone, Sterling pushed out to the left, Mahrez being turd and Aguero older and injured, I’m not even convinced we now have the best front 3 in Manchester, never mind the world.

With what we have, a front 3 of Jesus left Sterling right and Aguero central could be tasty if they were fit but pep doesn't fancy it for some reason.

Not his best game is an understatement. Would love to know many touches he had. Fucking anonymous.

I hear you on that. Not sure he should persist staying on the left or even be tried at CF. I’ve gotten to the point I can’t be incensed by the players. The Lyon result did it for me. Drained me for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.