#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to lighten the mood. Had no idea what biggling meant, so googled it.

Guess you made a typo :)
I’ve tried to recreate the typo and can’t work out what it could be.

I’m thinking of asking my boss if they’ll consider raising my biggling - but I’m worried I might get a written warning.

Edit: note to self - read original post and include “mind”. FML.

Are you blaming the club then for paying him biggling 300K? It's hardly the employees fault is it?
No, because he was clearly worth it when he was in that blistering form from 2017 through to the middle of last season.

But could well be as much a business decision as a football one. High wages off the books and the possibility of a decent fee and very good profit. We've not got a bottomless pit of money, despite what idiots say. We'll probably have something like £170m free cash available this summer but we might need more than that to get our targets, such as Haaland, Kane, Grealish or whoever. The wage bill shot up significantly, so we may feel that we can pay two players for that £300k rather than one who's significantly underperforming.

The accountants may have at least as much of a say as the football people.

I came across this website with player wages across many sports:
According to them mcfc weekly salaries £k are approximately as follows:

KDB 350, Sterling 300, Sergio 230, Ferny & Bernardo 150, Gundo 140, Rodri 121, Mahrez & Laporte 120, Dias 115, Walker 110, Stones 100, Ake 92, Jesus & Mendy 90, Cancelo 80, Ederson 65, Torres & Steffan 46, Sandler 38, Carson 25, Zinc 20, Garcia 14, Foden 12

The highest earners at some other PL clubs:
Liverpool are Salah and Thiago at 200, VVD and Fermino at 180.

At United De Gea is 375, Pogba 290, Martial 250, Cavani 210, Rashford 200.

Chelsea's are Chilwell 190, Werner 170, Pulisic 159, Kepa 150, Azpilicueta 145, Kante 144.

Spur's are Bale 600, Kane & Ndombele 200, Son 140

Carson living his best life there.

25k a week to fuck about looking like some mid 40s single dad from Chorlton all day.

Now i'm not exactly sure what bernie is earning but i'd assume its not 300k pw like raz and he's not asking for more...plus the whole mendy situation was much more impactful than anything raz has had to deal with.

Is this your genuine opinion? Sterling gets racist abuse constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.