#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling is out yapping again about playing time. Now before anyone come to his defence…

1. Play to a higher standard and you won’t be benched. Awful just awful all season.
2. I am glad that you are not happy.
3. Stop washing our laundry in the biased lying mediasphere for those pencil writing dicks to have another go at the club.

Most of all stop fucking yapping and get on with it. MBE has gone to his head.

FFS.

I dont know the story behind the headline, but why say anything?
he was asked in a round about way ,are players happy when they aren't playing, the answer is no, every footballer answers the same, however

headline sterling unhappy at city with lack of game time.

fools believe the headlines, people slag sterling off ,and the world turns.

why wouldn't he answer

All the England players are taking it in turns to do interviews or post match interview stuff.

They get asked the questions and the answers are regularly twisted or taken out of context.
people know this, but as raheem is such a "terrible footballer", the bluemoon directors of football need to tell everyone"everyday" how shit he is

he was asked in a round about way ,are players happy when they aren't playing, the answer is no, every footballer answers the same, however

headline sterling unhappy at city with lack of game time.

fools believe the headlines, people slag sterling off ,and the world turns.

why wouldn't he answer
As I said, wasn't aware of any interviews and therefore context

Should post the clip of his nutmeg on the defender feeding Mount for a bit of balance.

I don't think Sterling is anywhere near his best but from what I recall these are all of the good chances England have had from open play so far:

1. Croatia - Sterling feeds Foden who hits the post

2. Croatia - Goal scored by Sterling

3. Croatia - Harry Kane misses late on at the back post, don't know who crossed it but don't think it was Sterling.

4. Scotland - Sterling crosses to Mount who missed from 6 yards out

Other than some long shots and the scramble in the box against Scotland I cannot remember anything else from open play.

So even with his shit control and running into dead ends etc he is still the most effective attacking player.

Sterling is out yapping again about playing time. Now before anyone come to his defence…

1. Play to a higher standard and you won’t be benched. Awful just awful all season.
2. I am glad that you are not happy.
3. Stop washing our laundry in the biased lying mediasphere for those pencil writing dicks to have another go at the club.

Most of all stop fucking yapping and get on with it. MBE has gone to his head.
He has said nothing wrong ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.