#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even going through the motions. If you are going to come out in the media and basically make ultimatums, you should ensure you are the one with the power.

Forget what he has done in the past, this current Sterling is complete and utter dogshit. He offers this side absolutely nothing that any half-decent journeyman couldn’t offer.

The fact a loan is being mentioned says it all, a fucking loan. If it’s Madrid he wants to go to, he better start thinking about playing for Getafe, because he has no fucking chance of playing for Real.

This is the Raheem Sterling thread mate, not Bernardo Silva
I was clearly being sarcastic… once you criticize Sterling here, you get called a racist and a bigot.. so yeah, he was our best player today.

So we're going to get another 50 pages of people pretending to be surprised Sterling's not magically found form when being played as a false 9?
Problem I have with this defence of him is he consistently struggles with basic control and to play 10 yard passes. Could be playing centre half and there would be no excuse for that.

Problem I have with this defence of him is he consistently struggles with basic control and to play 10 yard passes. Could be playing centre half and there would be no excuse for that.
He even got in the way of a KDB pass today that was meant for Foden. His form is getting worse. Terrible today.

Last year, in December-January-February period - there were the matches when he fully regained his form. For example the match at Anfield - was the best he has ever played for City and that was less than a year ago. So I don't think we have finally lost him, but Pep should find a way once again - to help him..

Especially this year.. When Aguero is gone, Jesus is refusing to play as a striker (lol :D) and Torres is injured / unexperienced. So considering all these problems, we need Sterling to find his form..

But the positive side is that, even though Sterling-Mahrez-KDB.. i.e. our three best attacking players (including Foden) are out of form and Pep still has managed and got the points, gone through those difficult away games and if he somehow manages and above mentioned players start to play at their best - City will be even stronger..

So, I would like to forget these negative views about Sterling and hope that Pep will cope with his situation once again <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.